- WAY TO THE WEB SITE
- PERSONAL DATA & USER IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION (PII)
3.1 DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED
- For the use of our services, collection of certain personal data or user identification information (PII) is required. Personal data includes data or information that identifies a person’s identity, such as name, e-mail address or other data that can reasonably be associated with a person’s identity, such as a mobile phone number. These data can be used to identify a user in a unique way, among others, in order to display targeted ads, messages, or content.
- Data not necessarily associated with the identity of a natural person may also be collected, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browsers, operating system, cookies, advertising IDs, device type, etc.
- The process of registering on the Site and using our services requires the provision of a minimum amount of personal data as described in Section 5.
- The Site collects the information you provide when downloading and using it. Registration at Myvrissa.gr is optional. However, some features or services that may be offered may not be available to unregistered users.
- In addition, the Site may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, mobile device type, unique device ID, mobile device IP address, operating system, browsers, and information about the way the Website is used.
- When you use the Website, it is possible to determine your current location using GPS (or similar) technology to identify your area to display related messages / data / custom features.
3.2 PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data stated by the user / member anywhere on the Website are intended solely to ensure the operation of the services provided and the legality of the transactions concerned and may not be used by any third party without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97 , Data Protection Directive (95/46 / EC), ePrivacy Directive (2002/58 / EC, Amendments 2009/136 / EC) and Regulation (EC) 2016/679, character. Finally, using the services of the Site, other information may be requested or collected for statistical purposes, which are however disconnected from the user’s / member’s personal data in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
3.3 EXCLUSION PROCEDURE
- The user may request exclusion from the data collection and / or delete the data collected so far by sending an email to our email address.
- Exclude your Google Cookies data collection by modifying your personal settings in Google’s Ads Settings.
- Exclude from collecting data from third party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative .
- If you do not wish to record your location, please disable Location Services in your mobile device settings.
- COLLECTION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA UNDER CONDITIONS
Myvrissa.gr may collect and / or transfer your personal data to third parties, other than restaurants, in accordance with applicable law, in one of the following cases:
4.1 Advertising, Statistics, Repetitive Marketing
We may be working with web / mobile app statistics to help us understand that the Website is also used to record statistics such as visit rate and length of stay on the site. We work with advertisers and third-party ad networks, who need to know how users interact with the Website. Advertisers and ad networks use some of the information gathered from the Site, including, but not limited to, the unique identifier of the user’s device and / or the mobile phone number. To protect the anonymity of information, we use encryption technology to ensure that third parties can not cross the identity of individuals. Partners may also collect anonymous information about other websites / apps you’ve used / downloaded, webpages you visit, exact location information, other inaccurate location information to display targeted ads within the Site, and elsewhere. Encrypted information you give may be passed on to our partners and combined with other available information about you for statistical analysis or advertising purposes. Our partners have no independent use of the information we pass on to them and have agreed to abide by the rules set forth in the relevant legislation.
Users wishing to be excluded should follow the procedures described in section 3.3 EXCLUSION PROCEDURE
4.2 PARTNERSHIP WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may transfer data to third parties for the purpose of providing a service you have requested or a promotional offer offered by us or third parties. The transfer of information between affiliates includes applications or webpages that incorporate API or otherwise our services and APIs or services with which Myvrissa.gr has been linked.
4.3 SOCIAL NETWORK NETWORKS
It is possible that within our Website we offer the possibility of sharing in Social Networks and other related tools that allow you to share your actions within the Website with other applications, websites or mass media, and vice versa. Using such features allows you to share information with your friends or the general public, depending on the settings you have defined in your personal profile. Please refer to the privacy policies of these social networking services for more information on how your data is handled.
4.4 NOTICE / MESSAGES IN MOBILE APPLIANCES
We may partner with mobile SDK partners, including the OneSignal Messaging SDK, for passive information collection, which generally helps us to send personalized alerts / messages. These data can also be used to identify you in a unique way, among other things, to display targeted ads, messages, or content. Depending on the permissions granted in this application (see section 7), this information may include personal information including your e-mail address. This information can also include exact WiFi location or information, installed and enabled applications, and unique device / user IDs (e.g., Android Advertising ID).
- Opt out of OneSignal Push Notifications Notifications You can in most cases opt out of receiving notifications by going to “Settings” on your device and locating the corresponding settings (may be under “Notifications”), and then changing these settings for some or all of your apps on your device. (Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work.)
- Excluding Mobile-Based Mobile Ads You can opt out of targeted ads that use unique mobile IDs to serve ads based on the interests of the user. Exclude these ads by opening the Google Settings app on your device by selecting ‘Ads’, then choosing the option to opt out of ‘Interest-Based Ads’. (Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work.)
4.5 SALE / MERGER / CHANGE CONTROL
4.6 REQUEST BY JUDICIAL / POLICE / GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES
Myvrissa.gr may provide data to the appropriate judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon legal request in order to:
- Comply with applicable laws
- Respond to government inquiries (or inquiries from legal, governmental or semi-governmental or local or Internet Protection Authority of any kind)
- Comply with a valid legal process
- Protect its rights and property, the Site and / or other users of the Site
The user / member has, within the confidentiality laws of telecommunications, the rights to information and objection provided for in Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997 and Regulation (EC) 2016/679, on personal data.
- PROCEDURES REQUIRING COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND PUBLIC IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION (PII)
5.1 Register to the Website
In order to create an account on the Website, the visitor must state his / her surname, an email and a password. During the sign-up process, the visitor is asked to provide additional optional information if so desired, such as residence area, date of birth, gender, contact telephone, etc. After registration, the above account details can be viewed / modified at any time and free of charge by the user / user himself using his personal password or by contacting a request to Myvrissa.gr.
5.2 Electronic Reservations / Transfer of Personal Data to Affiliates
In order to process an online reservation to an affiliate, the user / member of the Site is required to state the name of the reservation holder and a contact telephone number, such as making a phone reservation. Such data may be of the user / member itself or of any other natural person on whose behalf the user / member makes the reservation. Also, the user / member may optionally declare additional comments regarding the service he / she is about to receive. Upon completion of booking on the Website, the recipient’s name, contact number and any specific comments are automatically transferred to and in the custody business as they are indispensable for the best provision of the related services. Affiliated businesses have legally bind to Myvrissa.gr that they will treat such information as confidential and that they will use them for the sole purpose of supporting and executing online reservations. These data are also kept in the Myvrissa.gr archive.
5.3 Comments and Reviews
In the context of providing its services or other promotional activities, Myvrissa.gr may regularly invite its members to participate in electronic voting. In order to participate in these votes, the users / members of the Website should indicate the name and any other personal information, such as property, age, etc. (depending on the nature of the questions put to the vote). The user / member’s vote is solely for the purpose of drawing conclusions in relation to public opinion on a particular matter and can not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to third parties.
5.5 Interconnection with Third Party Websites
Through the Site / Application, the visitor / user / member can access other third party websites such as social networking sites like facebook and twitter. In any case where the visitor / user / user makes use of this service, information is exchanged with these websites and the information that is shared will be governed by their respective privacy policies. The visitor / user / member is requested to modify the account’s privacy settings on these websites directly. Myvrissa.gr does not control the privacy policies of these third parties and assumes no liability or obligation for the actions of these third parties.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR OPERATING SYSTEM LICENSES
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined specific types of device data that apps can not access without your consent. These platforms have licensing systems to obtain your consent. The iOS platform will notify you the first time our site needs access to certain types of data and will give you the option to consent (or not) to this request. Android devices update the rights that our site requires before you use it for the first time while using the application is your consent. The rights / permissions that our website requires may change over time.
- IP ADDRESSES
Each computer connected to the Internet assigns a unique number known as the Internet Protocol (IP) address. The IP address through which the visitor / user / user’s computer has access to the Internet and then to the Website is stored and can be used by Myvrissa.gr, if necessary, in the event of a breach of the Terms Use of the Website / Application by the visitor / user / member.
- GENERAL TERMS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The user / member may contact MyVrissa.gr at any time and free of charge in order to cross the account’s staff, correct it, change it or delete it, and exclude it from receiving electronic newsletters. Upon updating personal information, Myvrissa.gr may ask the user / member to verify his / her identity before he / she can meet his or her request. Visitors / users of the Site who are minors do not have the right to register as members and therefore do not have an obligation to submit their personal information. The Account Holder on the Website (Member) is fully responsible for any use and preservation of the privacy and security of his / her password and must promptly disclose to Myvrissa.gr any use of his account by a third party without authorization as well as any other violation of his / account. Myvrissa.gr operates in accordance with applicable Greek and Community law and has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that the user / member provides through the Website for as long as it is registered with its services. Only authorized employees have access to them whenever necessary. These items are deleted after any termination of the transaction.
- AMENDMENTS TO THE PRESENT POLICY
Date of latest revision: 18/05/2018